Never Too Old?

baysieguy1

Hi All
just wondering if me and my gf are going to look out of place in Ibiza, heading there in Sept to see Tiesto and Armin (can't wait) I am 41 she is 44?
Would love some feedback to what it's like for us older doofers.

Cheers
Bayse

No way you're too old if you still love the music, the atmosphere, the whole vibe then no definitely not!

No age discrimination in Ibiza I have found - you will see people of all ages coming together in the clubs (prob not in Eden and Es Paradis tho - tend to be a far younger crowd) and you will have a ball.....

Enjoy.....8)

Hi All
just wondering if me and my gf are going to look out of place in Ibiza, heading there in Sept to see Tiesto and Armin (can't wait) I am 41 she is 44?
Would love some feedback to what it's like for us older doofers.

Cheers
Bayse

Not too old for Ibiza but perhaps to see cheesemeisters like Tiesto and Van Burren.;)

No way you'll be fine people don't think like that there and if they do fcuk em!

Life's too short to worry about what other people think.

Have a good time grandad!! ;) :lol:

No way, a couple years ago I met a guy who was 46 and he kept on going and going and going all day/night/day/night.

Also me a couple at bora bora who had come out for the husband's 50th birthday!

They were a mess at bora bora (but a mess in a good way! :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Hi all of the above, thanks for the answers, looking forward to Ibiza and the music and the atmosphere.

Sounds like we will have a great time

PLUR

I moved to Ibiza for my 50th birthday. And I'm still here. One of the main reasons I moved is because of the lack of age discrimination, not that I was ever turned away from any clubs in Britain, but I did get some odd looks. The only time that's happened here is at Eden... (And that was just a friendly piss take from some people who probably wouldn't have been old enough to buy a drink in Britain!)

Back