Never buy e-tickets from Pacha !

Charliergen

Hi all,
till this year I used e-ticket service of Pacha. Service was fantastic and if anything happened like change the day or refund money I got a quick and efficient reply. But this year Pacha changed to Ticketmaster and everything went to hell. Airline changed my coming date but Pacha did not want to change or refund the paid money. It took days till I could speak from someone at Pacha or Ticketmaster. And when I could, that was a girl from the call center she almost could not speak english. I said myself 'ok, do not get nervous, it's holidays'. So I bought a David Guetta ticket and try to solve my problem with the previous ticket once landing at the island. And after to spent almost 100 euros I received an email saying 'they could not guarantee at the given date of Guetta' show I bought that David Guetta will really be able to perform cause probably he will be elsewhere promoting a new record or perfoming elsewhere but in Pacha...'
Is that serious ? :evil:
From now on just spent money with Spotlight service !
Love for everyone
Charlie

that's sucks.... but happens with presales.

good news is i'm sure you can easily sell the ticket out front at Pacha and get your $ back and go to another party if you want...

Ticket can't be resell. Pacha tickets have your name print on it and doorkeepers check if it matches with passport name. If it doesn't or your used a nickname or just set a funny name the bastards ban your entrance. I saw it happened with a nice german couple. They had to buy the same tickets they already had just because they used a nickname for purchase. then they bought at the ticket box and no name was printed on the papers. Was crazy.

Ticket can't be resell. Pacha tickets have your name print on it and doorkeepers check if it matches with passport name. If it doesn't or your used a nickname or just set a funny name the bastards ban your entrance. I saw it happened with a nice german couple. They had to buy the same tickets they already had just because they used a nickname for purchase. then they bought at the ticket box and no name was printed on the papers. Was crazy.

the OP said he bought the tix via ticketmaster.... i've never heard of a problem like that with tickets bought there....

now that i think about it, Ticketmaster does not even print your name on the ticket so again unless they are doing something new there should be no problem selling the ticket.

Back