Need your help finding "Beth"

tycobass

Just returned from a mind-blowing 11 days in Ibiza (definitely the best of my 5 trips to the white island). While I was there, I met this amazing British girl named "Beth" at the Subliminal Sessions Opener (Pacha / 6 June). I don't have her contact info, but need to get in contact with her. She is in Ibiza for 2 months and her friends were briefly there with her (until Saturday 9 June). If anyone knows who she is and could help me, I'd appreciate your help...hit me up with a PM and we can verify it is the same person.

I know this is like finding a needle in a haystack, but figured it was worth a shot... :rolleyes:

Just returned from a mind-blowing 11 days in Ibiza (definitely the best of my 5 trips to the white island). While I was there, I met this amazing British girl named "Beth" at the Subliminal Sessions Opener (Pacha / 6 June). I don't have her contact info, but need to get in contact with her. She is in Ibiza for 2 months and her friends were briefly there with her (until Saturday 9 June). If anyone knows who she is and could help me, I'd appreciate your help...hit me up with a PM and we can verify it is the same person.

I know this is like finding a needle in a haystack, but figured it was worth a shot... :rolleyes:

I know a few British Beths in Ibiza, but you haven't given much info. Where in Britain is she from? Had she come straight to Ibiza from Britain or from somewhere else?

I think you have more chance of finding Maddy but good luck!

I'm not sure - most young British people out for more than a fortnight will be workers or friends of workers. It's a very connected community where everyone knows everyone, so I reckon it's a possibility.

Well then my lovesick chum, answer the questions above and see if it narrows down the possibilities.

Posts crossed over, but yes do that and should I come up trumps I expect an invite to the wedding. :p

I would guess if the ship inn, the amsterdam etc have message boards also they would be a good place to start?

good luck mate, i've had that feeling before, nothing better/worse - like searching for a leprechaun with a pot of gold!

A leprechaun?

Small green and lurking?

Not a great metaphor for this blokes love quest :lol:

:lol:

That what I was thinking. Unless the ideal partner Undercover dreams of really is a funny looking little creature? Where Nitefly when you need him?:lol:

i'll be sure to give weekly updates...that's the least I could do since everyone is being so helpful. :)

but, i have to be honest, i've been searching and searching every online resource i can think of with no luck...still trying to remain positive and do this without a private dick...hehe!! ;)

just to give everyone peace of mind, Beth is not green...more looks like one of those Olsen twin girlz...LOL!!

Back