Need your advice Girlies.... =/

lilmissScot

So myslf & my mate are heading out 2 Ibiza for the FIRST time in June.... damn we'r so xited.... just one wee problem.... what on earth does everyone wear to the clubs out there.... we'v bought our tickets for Tiesto & Cream already.... :lol::D

So is the Tutus and legwarmers a big NONO or does anything go... :confused: wot about fancy dress.... :?:

Any adive MUCH appreciated :)

Anything goes in Ibiza from what I saw so you can go as mad as you like or not so mad. We generally just wore stuff we would wear at home minus the high heels.

You can wear anything you want - but def ditch the hi heels as you will be dancing for hours!! Go for nice bright colours! Me and my friend are getting tu-tus for a laff!!! :lol:

Awww glad 2 hear it... ye think we'r gona wear tutu's, neon vest top & body paint one of the nights... :eek: :p that'l be a laugh!

I always wear shoes when im out... this is gona b hard 4 me, myb i could even get a pair with a small heel...LOL... u never know i mite not notice the pain when im drunk... hmmm... :confused: think i'l take pumps & flip flops as a back up :rolleyes:

Awww glad 2 hear it... ye think we'r gona wear tutu's, neon vest top & body paint one of the nights... :eek: :p that'l be a laugh!

I always wear shoes when im out... this is gona b hard 4 me, myb i could even get a pair with a small heel...LOL... u never know i mite not notice the pain when im drunk... hmmm... :confused: think i'l take pumps & flip flops as a back up :rolleyes:

I would, if you want to last hours, its definitely the flip flops (just a bit painful if someone stands on your feet!)

closed toe flip flops are always a good idea for the big night... i ended up with lots of little crushed glass in my toes after cream last year!:cry: didnt feel it till i regained feeling in my feet the day after though so it didnt ruin my night :)! everyone is really nice and anything goes hope you enjoy yourself

closed toe flip flops are always a good idea for the big night... i ended up with lots of little crushed glass in my toes after cream last year!:cry: didnt feel it till i regained feeling in my feet the day after though so it didnt ruin my night :)! everyone is really nice and anything goes hope you enjoy yourself

I also found ones with an ankle strap ideal too, no chance of someone standing on your flip flop then and you losing it!

Back