Need Venue recommendations

Maxo90

Hey All,

My partner and I are getting married in Ibiza this September. We want to have a wedding pre drink with around 25 guests on the Friday before.

Ideally we would host this gathering at a bar/restaurant on the beach/sea with great views.

We have reached out to Atzaro and Aiyanno but they are either booked or close at 8pm.

Does anyone know a similar venue that would take a booking of 25 people for a relaxed evening of drinks and canapés.
We are looking to put money behind the bar rather than totally hiring out a venue.

Thanks,

Max

Hey All,

My partner and I are getting married in Ibiza this September. We want to have a wedding pre drink with around 25 guests on the Friday before.

Ideally we would host this gathering at a bar/restaurant on the beach/sea with great views.

We have reached out to Atzaro and Aiyanno but they are either booked or close at 8pm.

Does anyone know a similar venue that would take a booking of 25 people for a relaxed evening of drinks and canapés.
We are looking to put money behind the bar rather than totally hiring out a venue.

Thanks,

Max

Hi Max. You could try Amante?

Back