need some info on work again...

lee w

im going to be taking my records to ibiza with me...i play trance (expecting to get slated now lol) i was wondering if theres usually many jobs that incorporate both bar work and djing,say like working behind a bar then playin an hour or 2's set aswell later on?

NITEFLY said:
they dont play trance in the west end :lol:

im sure i walked in somewhere and pvd- crush was on and in another place i went into tiesto - traffic was on aswell...infact i heard quite a bit of trance in the west end :confused:

i dont mean just the west end either i mean even the bay etc i remember in 03 some lad djing in a place in the bay and was playing trance

someone who used to live with me played everynight in plastik between 1-3hours then went off to do his PR job... but he never got paid for Djing at plastik apart from once... though it did gt him gigs at eden, es paradis and other bars... he plays funky house though... i think trance is hard to come by in most of ibiza...

there are quite a few places that play trance in the west end most is on the street left of the west end

gormes garage ect !!!!

Dirty Vinyl Pusher!

8) duuuuuuuuuuuuuude - you MUST take you rvinyl - thats an order... i have heard your choice in records and it f##king rocks! :D ... you never know who might hear you play and where it could take you (even if you dont get paid for some shitty dj'ing gig at some tiny bar/club)
After all, aint it all about the music... You can pull pints in your spare time to make ends meet .. like the rest of us...
I havent heard your mixing, but im sure its superb and your track selection is amazing.
Take your records wherever you go (just like a pro!) hahhaah

See you out there?

Is Manchester still cold?

Zach

y not convert all your vinyl to cd and take it over! it will save on cost in airport and the chances of loosing ur much loved viny! if u really do want to take ur vinal i would advise having some sort of back up in case the worst happens! i played at a party once and had my bag stole! lost bout 50 good tunes! glad i diddnt have a load of records with me!

Back