Need Roomies for 26th June...

i was planning on gettin youth hostel acommidation first but i am flying out on the 27th and want to be in rented accom as soon as. so i up for it if all goes well.

hey there Im comin down on the 27th too. If all you people are interested, it would be cheep as hell to look into a large suite and we just split everything. get in touch with me if that sounds cool, Im trying to do this nickle and dime. ciao

HEY!!!

Hey!!!!
Im already out here and have already got a job but am still staying in a hostal for 12€ a night and would soon love to move into an apartment but cannot find anyone else yet who is also looking but if you guys wanna move into an apartment hopefully in San Antonio then im game just let me know.
David. :lol:

Aloha

Aloha,

I have been living out here in Granada Spain for the past few weeks studying spanish. I moved here from Hawaii. I will be heading to Ibiza on the 15th if you guys still need a roommate please give a shout you can check out my profile at www.myspace.com/anicholas would love to meet new people and am planning on staying on in Ibiza for some time.

adriannicholas420@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/anicholas

77374493_m.jpg

Check Proxy Professional (HTTP) is a special tool, designed to manage a database of proxy servers located all over the world. This program is essential for those who are concerned about their privacy and who want to surf the web anonymously.

http://www.checkproxy.net

Back