need quality adviuce

jerseygirl

Hey guys8) , i am headin to the island on the 9th of auguist with my boyf for 2 weeks .... he is totaly allergic to going but because it is something i HAVE to do before i settle down ...he has decided to come along ... i need to have a night clubbing and a night for dinner ...this will be every 2nd night .... i want to go to all the best places and dont want to miss anything...so could you all help me out and let me in on the best club nights/bars etc... i love deep house... i love getting dressed up in my best gear .. and i love dancing ....
also clothes... dresses or denim skirts ... stilletos or grecian flat sandels... i dont want to look like a DICK .......thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmwah:p:lol:

Why does everyone keep asking about dress code?

Surely you can just wear what you like?

Am I the only one who didnt think about what to wear the first time I went? :lol:

Why does everyone keep asking about dress code?

Surely you can just wear what you like?

Am I the only one who didnt think about what to wear the first time I went? :lol:

liar....bet your bedroom was like backstage at london fashion week when you were packing!!

i love deep house... i love getting dressed up in my best gear .. and i love dancing ....

Sounds like Pacha is the place for you...pretty much any night of the week is a goer (is goer a word by the way?) but I would say Defected on a Tuesday night would be the night would enjoy most. Plus you have to go to We Love on sundays in Space. It would be a silly mistake to miss it.

Theres some great restaurants in San Antonio. Any of the bars on the strip are great, but you might find it hard to get a seat around the sunset and the prices can be expensive.

Theres a kick ass curry house called the Curry Club (dont be put off by the name) in San Antonio, just round the corner before you come to the strip... I always make a point of going here when Im over.

Hope this helps.
J

As almost everyone isn't actually answering the question here's my advice CLUBBING CREAM @ AMNESIA, WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPACE, SUBLIMINAL SESSIONS @ PACHA, WONDERLAND @ EDEN, TIESTO @ PRIVILEGE, JUDGEMENT SUNDAYS @ EDEN, best nights in ibiza by a long shot, RESTAURANTS KM5(2 minutes from airport), KASBAH(opposite kanya beach), DAVIDS PIZZERIA(san antonio town behind west end) KUHMARAS(san antonio bay) BAMBUDDHA GROVE(east of santa eulalia) enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ibiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaa!

I agree with Basher, although if your boyfs not too keen on going to ibiza I'd prob avoid space, espesh on a sunday as that's the only club I personally have seen lots of drugs in. If you like dressing up (like me) and house then I'd suggest Pacha and El Divino, prob Hed Kandi at El Divino and Subliminal, Defected or Pure Pacha at Pacha, you'll see some nicer dressier outfits there rather than loads of boring gals wearing the same as what they wore to the beach that day! :) You can wear absolutely anything in ibiza, i'd suggest packig a mix of flats and heels although if your not clubbing it every night you'll manage heels each time you go to a club, but even in flats you can get dressed up, some girls just wear a plain cotton vest from topshop, £1.99 asda flipflops and their beach shorts which I don't understand but def just wear whatever, no-one cares either way. I love Judgement Sunday so would always recommend that. Bashers suggestions for bars are good, I'm sure your boyf will like the chilled atmosphere of sunset strip and KM5, or if you want to flash the cash try l'elephant in San Raphael, you can eat there too. As long as the two of you compromise you'll have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave your fella at home, he's gonna hate it and make you come home early. Going to Ibiza with uncommited comrades is the worst thing ever !!!

Leave your fella at home, he's gonna hate it and make you come home early. Going to Ibiza with uncommited comrades is the worst thing ever !!!
Actually thats prob a better idea, surely he'd rather spend his money going somewhere he'd enjoy, you could go with the girls and he could go somewhere with the lads, it's not good if your guna be pushing him to go out and him moaning when he's there..or moaning at the price of getting into a club he doesn't even want to go to.:cry:

I agree with Basher, although if your boyfs not too keen on going to ibiza I'd prob avoid space, espesh on a sunday as that's the only club I personally have seen lots of drugs in. If you like dressing up (like me) and house then I'd suggest Pacha and El Divino, prob Hed Kandi at El Divino and Subliminal, Defected or Pure Pacha at Pacha, you'll see some nicer dressier outfits there rather than loads of boring gals wearing the same as what they wore to the beach that day! :) You can wear absolutely anything in ibiza, i'd suggest packig a mix of flats and heels although if your not clubbing it every night you'll manage heels each time you go to a club, but even in flats you can get dressed up, some girls just wear a plain cotton vest from topshop, £1.99 asda flipflops and their beach shorts which I don't understand but def just wear whatever, no-one cares either way. I love Judgement Sunday so would always recommend that. Bashers suggestions for bars are good, I'm sure your boyf will like the chilled atmosphere of sunset strip and KM5, or if you want to flash the cash try l'elephant in San Raphael, you can eat there too. As long as the two of you compromise you'll have a great time.

You're contradicting yourself there.

At space the day the new terrace opened 13th july 2005 i wore a pair of nike 3 quarter lenghts , a pair of dress shoes , a space cap and prada sunglasses, wear anything at the end of the day ibiza's ibiza no one gives a **** when the dj's pumping fat basslines to the island8)

You're contradicting yourself there.
Ok, accepted, I'll be clearer, I personally wouldn't go out to the world's best clubs dressed in my casual beach wear, I'm a girlygirl who loves to dress up and IMO I like to see other girls dressed up in ibiza, I did see loads that did this year, BUT, at the same time I'm not arsed if some girl wants to peruse the bars of ibiza town in beach shorts and rubber flipflops cuz as I say, each to their own, just not my thing as I like a bit of glam...and so do the guys if they admit it, :) for me its not just about the music.

Cant say I have ever worn rubber flip flops out clubbing and just my beach gear...more smart shorts/skirts/dresses and dressy up flip flops!

Back