Need A room

con94bossa

Need a room for July till end of september. Can anyone help?

Everyone I have spoken too or on the facebook group only have May - July and August - October contracts but due to prior commitments and the new 90 day rule I can only commit to July - September.

Would you recommend just turning up on the Island in July anyway booked into a hotel for a week or so? And then find a room for the remaining months whilst there. Do you think there will be rooms posted up at The Ship like previous years?

Thanks guys

You're not likely to find anywhere willing to commit accommodating you right now, because of the situation you mention. But workers always throw the towel in midway through the season, so you will likely find a bed come up when you arrive. Just book a hotel for a few nights as buffer. I don't think you'll have any difficulty

You're not likely to find anywhere willing to commit accommodating you right now, because of the situation you mention. But workers always throw the towel in midway through the season, so you will likely find a bed come up when you arrive. Just book a hotel for a few nights as buffer. I don't think you'll have any difficulty
Thanks mate. Had this in mind, Just going to turn up and go from there. Cant wait!

Back