Need A Bar Running In 2007?

Rich6000

Hi

I worked in Ibiza for full seasons in 1999 & 2000 and have returned for holidays since.

I'm aged 33 and have held a licence on a public house in the UK since August 2002. I aslo have a new UK personal licence valid until 2015 on one of the only pubs in the area granted a 24 hour licence.

I know all aspects of running a bar/pub including cellar, staff, pipes, etc.

Before coming over I will be doing a 4 week intense diploma course with London Pub School where I will also learn the following:-

Over 80 Classic and Contemporary Cocktails - Other courses may promise to teach you 100 or more 'cocktails' but be warned that these so called 'cocktails are made of only 2 or 3 ingredients poured straight into a glass of ice.Our recipes teach you the original methods and variations of the most famous and important cocktails in the world, as they should be.

An Introduction to Flair taught by one of Europe’s top 5 Flair Masters

Free-pouring - the ability to pour accurately without using measures

Shaking, Mixing, Layering, Blending, Stirring, Straining, Muddling & Building
Garnishing Methods
Bar Tricks
Setting up & Breaking down a bar
Bar Equipment & Glassware
Hygiene & Safety
Customer Service
Selling Techniques
Style and Presentation
Bar Layouts

Tastings, History & Production Methods of Whiskey, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Liqueurs, Champagne, Beer, Tequila and
all other popular types of alcohol
Oh … and how to look good!!

So, I think you'll agree, I'll be an asset to any bar.

If anyone is interested or you may know someone, please email me and we can arrange to have a chat on the phone.

My email address is richardsteele@ootz-ootz.com

I can also bring a trained team from the UK depending on what you're looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Back