Music Advice Pleeeease!

Liv

Heading back to the white isle 12-17 Aug. am gutted to be missing Elrow on the Sat, though.... :( as I've mentioned on here before, I'm so out of touch with genres etc I have no idea what night to choose! I love what I like to describe as dirty bouncy hard house. I also like it techy. I used to love hed kandi & release yourself 2003-2004 (happy smiling music with enough driving thumping base to keep you going all night & begging for more!!). I can't stand the sounds of Tiesto/Guetta/SHM/Avicii. Defected usually too slow for me. Suggestions of where to go or who to see?? Prefer to go out early (getting too old for too many allnighters) Please help! Thanks ;)

Not quiiiite sure what style you're into from your description - but I'll try to help out.
We Love @ Space, the Sunday you arrive, will be wicked. Those parties are always good plus it's Space's 23rd birthday so it will definitely be an exciting one.
I'm not sure if it's your thing but Diynamic @ Sankeys on Tuesday the 14th will be great. Check out H.O.S.H. podcast on this website for an idea of style.
Ushuaia on the 17th is a great line up with sasha, mandy and eats everything, and pete tong @ pacha after could be fun.
There is also Beat and Raw at Space on the 17th which isn't my thing but something a bit different to the usual techno, so you might like?

Apart from Ushuaia, you're going to have to be out past 5am to do it properly... man up! It's Ibiza!

Hope that helps a bit

We love looks very decent from the line up, cocoon on the monday if you like vath and cassy could also be a good night. I would steer clear of sasha and eats everything on the thurs simply because I can already envisage the crush! :lol: I would save my money and go to Enter instead and its more techy. Channel zoo on Wed?

The Zoo Project sounds right up your street. Would also consider Carl Cox at Space continues to be one of the premier nights on the Island.

The Zoo Project sounds right up your street. Would also consider Carl Cox at Space continues to be one of the premier nights on the Island.
I would agree normally but line up is pretty weak compared to some that night. Then again once Cox gets on the decks..... :spank:

AWESOME DUDES! Thanks so much for the replies!

Think my 5 days is going to look like this

Sunday - Space
Monday - Cocoon or chill depending on what I decide to do on Tues.
Tuesday Sankeys sounds good (checked a few podcasts as per suggestion - might be a little slow?) Cox usually plays a bit harder, so two minds....could also chill if Cocoon on Monday.
Wed - Channel Zoo
Thurs - Chus @ Bora Bora

3 weeks! Can't wait!

AWESOME DUDES! Thanks so much for the replies!

Think my 5 days is going to look like this

Sunday - Space
Monday - Cocoon or chill depending on what I decide to do on Tues.
Tuesday Sankeys sounds good (checked a few podcasts as per suggestion - might be a little slow?) Cox usually plays a bit harder, so two minds....could also chill if Cocoon on Monday.
Wed - Channel Zoo
Thurs - Chus @ Bora Bora

3 weeks! Can't wait!

Looks like a good plan to me 8)

Back