Murphy's Law

diver

Just for glass half empty people?

ASOS delivery due today, its my day off.

DPD give hour timeslots but send me mine 16 minutes before its actually delivered at 8.43am. Where is deepseadiver? Dropping the children off at school on the other side of town - 30 or 40 min round trip arriving home at 8.45am, missed it by 2 mins:rolleyes:. Now ive got to pi$$ about collecting it as I cant have it re delivered as I am on nights and in bed tomorrow.

Murphy's Law? - Yes

Leaving for our wonderful vacation to Europe next Friday and ibiza June 28.............this past week I have:

1. On the way to work doing 120km/hr on the highway and BOOM loud loud noise and a ticking coming from my car. Thought it might be the engine but turns out the clicking was my exhaust hitting off the ground and the noise was because my exhaust fell apart :-/(

2. Yesterday my newly renovated washroom leaked from my wife's call I thought it was the new piping which would be bad. Fortunately it was just the caulking around the shower and the drain from the sink. Still 4-5 hours of work hopefully it holds today when dry :-/)

hopefully that's the last I see of Murphy for a month or so :)

Back