Muchen!

ibzbeat

Hi Guys,

Am off to Munich from thursday for a long weekend ( for a stag doo) But a few of us where thinking off sneaking off and get to a proper club.

Any recomendations??

Bob Beaman and Harry Klien both look like cool places, but from what ive read, they seem to have a slighty tough door ( i dont think berghain style though)

Any advise would be great.

Cheers

D

I was at Harry Klein in May. Really enjoyed it. Nice underground feel. Packed to the rafters so lots of getting bumped around but also fast bar service so I always had a drink in hand. I think Pan Pot were playing there the night I went so very nice tuneage as well.

I had no problem at the door. They did ask where I'm from (it was Champions League final weekend and the city was full of Brits so I think being American was a plus :lol:)

i was too busy singing ten german bombers in may to go to a club....

lovely place, lovely people. twice i've been and not been able to go to a proper club which is a shame.

i was too busy singing ten german bombers in may to go to a club....
After Bloemfontein, I am convinced this tradition only brings bad luck.
Just think what kind of score we could have run up in Munich had you not sung it!

personally not keen on that song or any others that involve the war so tend not to get involved in them.

anyway, england lost because they were rubbish. we won because we're chelsea ;)

Back