mr. c playing in zurich - opinions please!

stivi

mr. c playing in zurich - review

actually i wanted to go skiing this coming weekend, but i broke my wrist (while practising freeski last weekend....s**t happens :( ), so i looked at what parties will be thrown and i just spotted mr. c will be playing on saturday.

what is he like? i think he played at space and at underground on ibiza last year, but i've never seen him...what style does he play nowadays (i've read somewhere he had been behind "the shamen" in the early years...? is he worth seeing?

any info much appreciated! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr C plays minimal techno/electro, think secretsundaze/what you hear at DC10 on a Monday afternoon. Really good the last few sets I saw of his.

He was part of The Shamen but don't expect to hear him playing Ebeneezer Good :lol:

Maybe he'll sting with Ebeneezer Good , who knows :spank:
Anyway MR.C is awesome - go see him!

and here's my review:

we got to the club (club Q in zurich) at around 1am; the dancefloor was nicely filled but not overcrowded. one of the residents played till 1:30am and then Mr. C. was behind the decks. what a set!!!! he played a driving set, much new tunes and i really liked the way he switched between techy tunes, more progressive sounding stuff and also a lot of electro tracks! it really never got boring (and i do get bored if it's too much electro or only minimal sound for hours and hours) and he got me dancing allthrough his 3hrs-set! i am really happy i went to see him! :D

a quick google search of mr c provides this

RossBosley.jpg

which i believe is mr cunningham from happy days. didnt know he was

a) still around
b) still banging out da choonz

Back