MOS this Saturday

thanks! i may give it a go if there is nothing else on.... i saw him in Ibiza a couple of weeks ago.. he came on right after Danny Howells ( who was brilliant !) but Tong was dreadful :rolleyes: :evil:

He always seems to do that @ Pure Pacha - I've seen him play after Howells, Deep Dish and Danny T in Pacha - and each time he has killed the dancefloor :rolleyes:

His first Pure date @ Ministry was the EM - you might be able to find copy of it somewhere and it actually sounded ok, Ferd went and said it was really good. I'm not sure what else is on in London this week - try www.dontstayin.com for up to date listings.

is this on this coming Saturday? (16th)?

its my last night before I head back home and want to go somewhere, but tong always dissapoints me :confused:

everyone has always slagged pete for his (lack of) mixing ability or lack of technical skill compared to some of the other heavyweight jocks. but i've never had a bad night/day when tongy has been playing. in fact some of the live R1 EM events with tongy have been amongst my most memorable nights out.............seen him a couple of times on the old terrace too and he was ace - proper terrace music!8)

seen him a couple of times on the old terrace too and he was ace - proper terrace music!8)

Was that Home @ Space in 2000 (were you stalking me again :rolleyes: :lol: ) - he played last afternoon followed by Coxy - Tongy played one of my fave ever terrace sets, I've still got a poster from the day/night on our wall.

Was that Home @ Space in 2000 (were you stalking me again :rolleyes: :lol: ) - he played last afternoon followed by Coxy - Tongy played one of my fave ever terrace sets, I've still got a poster from the day/night on our wall.

yes bellend:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) it was recorded for the essential mix the following week, 1 hr pete, 1h carl.........still got it and one of my faves too!;) 8) 8) :D

and the other time i've seen him play the terrace was when we rubbed shoulders at WLS opening in 2001 when tongy played followed by DT.;) 8) :D

yes bellend:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) it was recorded for the essential mix the following week, 1 hr pete, 1h carl.........still got it and one of my faves too!;) 8) 8) :D

and the other time i've seen him play the terrace was when we rubbed shoulders at WLS opening in 2001 when tongy played followed by DT.;) 8) :D

:lol: Would you believe it I was there both those dates as well - we're separated at birth we are bigger bellend :lol: ;)

:lol: Would you believe it I was there both those dates as well - we're separated at birth we are bigger bellend :lol: ;)

haha..........i knew you were there in 2001 cos we've talked about that before:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;). that afternoon in 2000 was fcukin brilliant tho..........sundays at space on the terrace in its heyday!!8) 8) 8) 8)

whats even more weird is that each of "our" spot/space on the terrace is identical too, in fact it would have been hard for us not to have been stood next too each other!:lol: :lol: ;)

I hate Pete Tong :twisted: I shall never forgive him for pushing me on the terrace when he was trying to get to the toilet :spank:

Been at both his Pure nights at Ministry, having heard many negitive things about Tong. Can safely say that both nights were excellent, and his set presently suprised me, even had P Diddy muscel in on the last. Either way, he's really enthusiastic about them, makes a real effort, and has a theme to it, this weeks being Morrocan!

I'm defo there.........:)

Back