MoS 11th Feb

Robder

I picked up a flyer for Smokin Jo's Nude thingy at the weekend!!!

How f'ing wicked does this one look???
I swear I've not been this excited about a MoS night in ages!

Finally, someone has twigged that doing something creative with the Ministry rather than just whacking up a few banners and putting on an expensive dj might actually be a good idea.

They've hired loads of my fave freaky performers...people more suited to torture garden and kashpoint then the bloody Ministry if all places but it should be interesting to see how they're received by the *ahem* inspiring elephant and castle crowd! :lol:

Emperess Stah, Johnny Woo, Piggy Lee, S*x bang children, Horse & Hoof, Ten dollar strippers, Ryan Styles, Miss C*nty, Galaxy...they're all there!

It's officially the most creative Saturday nighter I've ever seen advertised at the old faithful Ministry and I'm close to buying tickets already! :lol:

(Eeek!)

Robder said:
I swear I've not been this excited about a MoS night in ages!

Looks good doesn't it :D Altho you did say exactly the same thing about Faith/secretsundaze @ Ministry and NDSM @ Ministry :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Looks good doesn't it :D Altho you did say exactly the same thing about Faith/secretsundaze @ Ministry and NDSM @ Ministry :lol: ;)

:lol: I know. ;)

...but this one looks a million times better cos the actual promotion values of the other two were pretty non existent.
It's like NDSM with the addition of some stilt walking trannies! :eek: :D

(and I've seen that Miss C*nty 'thing' in action at TG - he/she's fab!)

Back