Morning stretches..

utagaura

So everyone was called into the Monday morning meeting and they have decided 'Because of safety issues'... we have to start with a good long stretch..

Lots of neck rolling, side stretching and touching one's toes.

It was quite serious..

Anyone else have to do this ?:confused: :lol:

So everyone was called into the Monday morning meeting and they have decided 'Because of safety issues'... we have to start with a good long stretch..

Lots of neck rolling, side stretching and touching one's toes.

It was quite serious..

Anyone else have to do this ?:confused: :lol:

we have to have DSE assessments and random checks...... to see if we are sitting correctly, the monitor is at the right height, seat backs are in correct positions, footrests are the right height etc etc

I have RSI so have a posh ergnomic keyboard and rollerball mouse (which incidentally I have blu-taked to my desk to stop it moving position through the day to half way up my desk.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

we have to have DSE assessments and random checks...... to see if we are sitting correctly, the monitor is at the right height, seat backs are in correct positions, footrests are the right height etc etc

I have RSI so have a posh ergnomic keyboard and rollerball mouse (which incidentally I have blu-taked to my desk to stop it moving position through the day to half way up my desk.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have these too but what is funny is everyone just goes back to how they originally had it a week or two later!

It's a good idea to stretch every morning.

It will help prevent you from becoming a shuffling old hunch-back.

Truth!

Back