More of Joey

Buckley

215904987_ebbd84e9a0_m.jpg
215904984_b879026710_m.jpg

More Joey soon............

Never mind a DSI Ladies Calendar, lets have a Spotlight Pups Calendar instead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kofi - he is so cute and gorgeous!!!

I'd just like to confirm this dogs general amazing-ness.

Pictures don't nearly do him justice. For tyhe full "aaaah" effect, you need footage of him scampering around, esepecially when Buckers or Anna juist walk through the door and he's bursting with excitement.

I'd like to offically add, that I'm his DogGodfather (though not that he's christened or taken any particular faith acceptance - This is Buckley, after all)

Dan x said:

Pictures don't nearly do him justice. For tyhe full "aaaah" effect, you need footage of him scampering around, esepecially when Buckers or Anna juist walk through the door and he's bursting with excitement.

I'd like to offically add, that I'm his DogGodfather (though not that he's christened or taken any particular faith acceptance - This is Buckley, after all)

So that really makes you a Dogfather then doesnt it - as Kofi only believes in his noodly highness....

Dan x said:

Blimey Dan - this is high praise coming from you ;) We were all laughing at the weekend at the thought of you spending a weekend with a puppy jumping all over you :lol: :lol:

I wonder how Joey's getting on. He must be a big dog now!

(Anna's married to an Italian, for thread completeness!)

I had a black lab like Joey and an ex who stole him:evil:

My ex didn't steal Joey to be fair to her. We left him living with some Spanish friends with lots of room for him to run around, while he waited for his shots. Then it didn't seem fair to uproot him once he was settled

I really want a french bulldog although they are mega bucks, also going to be a blatant celebrity copy dog now the Beckhams have one :spank:

when i went to NY a couple years ago they were definitely the Poch D'Jour , bloody everywhere! very cute tho

Back