Morbyd

Just watched as well, great movie, makes me want to be in Ibiza even more now! 8) 7 short weeks....

Thanks guys... I get all teary watching it myself :oops:

I've got to figure out how to get back over there this season!

The news in the USA is going crazy about the Russian dash cams. Is this hype or do people really have the cams?

I just ordered one for myself, for sh*ts & giggles, as they say :)

Yes, they're becoming increasingly common. There must have been 100 models for sale on the website where I ordered mine.

Funny watching that now. It's been years since I have. Brought a little tear to my eye.

Those were happy days. Best parts of the trip aren't on video, of course!

Two of the three couples in that film are divorced now. My how times change.

Nice video. Your 2004 holiday was similar to our 2012 holiday, it's often said people from my area are years behind everyone else!

Even stayed in the same hotel room someone waves to you from a window, on the lefthand side of Atzaro apartments!

Not meant to be going back to the Island this year, this video ain't helping 8)

Absolutely nothing cheesy about that really made me wanna be there again though :(
The vid of space just reinforces that it is not the same place any more and just wants ££££££'s, love the scenes from mambos when there was sand to looks much better then present day.
God I need a little trip to satisfy the itch this year...

Oh dear lord. That old thing?
So cheesy watching it now! Was still on my first video camera and just learning to play with video editing software (Adobe Premier... not simple to use!)

Here you go
:oops:

Nothing to be :oops: about mate.

Yes its cheesy, but looks like a great holiday. You captured
it really well. i even like how its a bit dated too.

More old ibiza videos!

Nothing to be :oops: about mate.

Yes its cheesy, but looks like a great holiday. You captured
it really well. i even like how its a bit dated too.

More old ibiza videos!
Thanks, mate.

Well, if you must:
Ibiza 03 (even cheesier and limited than '04! I only took the video camera out on 3 occasions. Note the half-empty Bora Bora scenes were shot the day after the last closing party)
Ibiza 05 (shot entirely in low-res with one of the early pocket digital cameras as I'd lost my video camera)

Nowadays with HD video cameras inside phones and even smaller pocket cams, you could probably put together something entirely more interesting. More club shots and better outdoor footage too.

I never got around to editing Ibiza 06. I stopped taking video after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have one from 1993 :oops:
iIs on a full size video casette no idea how to upload that (and its about an hour long!)
If I can find a way I will. It has the first manumission party on it, plus lots of space carry on in the morning
Also I remember a comedy part where we are still "carrying on" 2 days hence.....about 10am around the Fiesta Club Bahamas pool whilst the families are all going to breakfast. They must have hated us!!!!

Back