Money saving tips ibiza 2010

Uncle_Sevo

Coming towards the end of the season now and just wondering what money saving tips people have had this year. Already been told about the Kehakumas guestlist on their facebook group. Any other tips for any of the nights this year?

Are they all free guestlists? whats the score with it Do you just email your names and turn up or do you get an email back saying you are on the guestlist?

thanks

Yeah, they are free. You just email them with names a few days before the event.

With the Monza / Come Together one the list is open until the day before - you get a confirmation email saying you are on it - i'm assuming it's the same story with the DC 10 ones.

cheers for the info! ive emailed the monza one because im going to ibiza in the morning and was going to monza tomorrow night. havent heard back off them though so im assuming i havent got onto the g/list :(

will this work for the come together closing party with calvin harris mark knight ++ others?? if so... WTF such a great idea!!! when should i email them if the date come together closing party is on 9/9

Back