Monegros

me!!you can catch the official bus from the main cities and airports of spain!!!i took the bus from saragozza but the easiest one is from barcelona airport or madrid!!just go on their website and you will find all the information!

my thread from 2 years ago..
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69653&page=2&highlight=monegros

Im so jealous. By FAR the best festival i've ever been to. You'll have an amazing time. Carl Cox closed the festival from 9am to 12 on the main stage as the sun started to beat down on us again.. When we went it was quite cold in the middle of the night, so I would say be prepared to wrap up, maybe take a fleece or jumper. Of course it might be warmer this year.

I personally stayed in Lleida (Lerida) in the hotel by the train station on the friday night and then got the coach in the morning, there's one every hour I think. Next day (sunday) we stayed in the hotel again till monday when we left

Cheers Ibz and Ferd. Some great advice there and that thread from 2011 is great!

I'm going Awakenings this year but always wanted to go Monegros. So this is my priority for 2014. The lineup is always riddiculous. Proper hard techno going on for hours and hours.

My main concerns are how to get there and where to stay. Thinking of staying near to the festival as possible because I do not fancy a 2 hour mission back to Barcelona (for example) after the festival, that would be grim on a comedown. However, a visit to El Row would be smart.

Roll on 2014's edition!

no worries, definitely sort it out. Who knows, maybe i'll also be going in 2014.

Like i said I think Lerida is a good place to stay, its only about 20 - 30 mins away from festival as far as i can remember

Back