Mobile data SIM card

Malcolmhire

Hi,

I'm new to the forums but been browsing for the best part of 8 years, so hi.

Anyways I'm due to go to Ibiza on the 23rd July for a week this will be my 7th time on the while isle. I've recently started my own e-commerce website which is doing really really well but unfortunately this has ment that I'm forced to take my work with me to Ibiza. This will only be an hour or so a day answering emails.

Unfortunately my apartment doesn't have wifi and I don't want to spend the stupid uk data charges when I'm over in Ibiza so what are my options for spanish SIM cards and where about is the best place to get one in the UK ready for my trip to Ibiza?

I have a iPad 3G that I'll be using for answering email so it will need to be a mini SIM but I think you can cut down a normal SIM to a mini.

Thanks, Mal

I know there's a Vodaphone shop in San Antonio that should be able to sort you out once your there.

What beach bar's have wifi? I'm staying in San Antonio Bay.

Where about's is the Vodafone shop in San An? Never spotted it when I've been there in the past.

Cheers

It's on one of the roads that lead to Mambo's/Cafe del Mar approaching from the West End. Sorry I can't be more specific!

It's on one of the roads that lead to Mambo's/Cafe del Mar approaching from the West End. Sorry I can't be more specific!

Cool, cheers for the advise.

I've just got an email back from the apartment I'm staying in saying that they provide free WiFi which has just been installed in the last couple of months :p.

They say that the signal is only strong around the pool and reception area though so fingers crossed this might reach to the room.

Cheers, Mal

I'm coming over from the US where the roaming rates for Europe is at the OMG level of expensive, so I'm planning to use a Mas Movil since it seemed one of the best deals from a data perspective. Using a jailbroken/unlocked iPhone acting as a Wifi hotspot for my iPad.

Of course, I haven't done it yet, so I'm hoping it works. :lol:

I'm coming over from the US where the roaming rates for Europe is at the OMG level of expensive, so I'm planning to use a Mas Movil since it seemed one of the best deals from a data perspective. Using a jailbroken/unlocked iPhone acting as a Wifi hotspot for my iPad.

Of course, I haven't done it yet, so I'm hoping it works. :lol:

movie star is another option that is what I used

Back