Mixmag Ibiza Holiday

stevetoombs

Hi all,

So, decided to go the Mixmag holiday this year, no other reason that it's cheap really, and you get entery into the DJ competition.

Anybody else on here going?

Cheers

Never been, and in all honesty can't say I'm too fussed, if only because I imagine there to be a mountain of small print which will in fact make the package a lot less desirable then it sounds.

I agree that with event ticket prices included in the price, it's a pretty good deal if you happen to like those parties... however, what is less clear is whether they will push you through the door at these events at 10pm or some equally annoyingly early cut-off time.

So please post a review when you get back, because I'd genuinely like to hear what the experience is like.

By the way, are you a regular to Ibiza - what kind of holiday do you normally plump for?

Good luck with the DJ Comp :)

Never been, and in all honesty can't say I'm too fussed, if only because I imagine there to be a mountain of small print which will in fact make the package a lot less desirable then it sounds.

I agree that with event ticket prices included in the price, it's a pretty good deal if you happen to like those parties... however, what is less clear is whether they will push you through the door at these events at 10pm or some equally annoyingly early cut-off time.

So please post a review when you get back, because I'd genuinely like to hear what the experience is like.

By the way, are you a regular to Ibiza - what kind of holiday do you normally plump for?

Good luck with the DJ Comp :)
Well to be honest, I left it far too late to organise a proper holiday over there this year and thought this may be ok for a mini break, plus get to be put in for the DJ comp is a bonus really.

I bet there is some small print I've missed, so don't worry, will give you an update when I return.

Well I haven't been for the last two years but have been over there around nine or ten times, I don't smash it as much as I used to but get the split between clubbing and chilling just about right :)

You been there much?

Thank you, I'm sure they'll be some really good DJs in attendance so need to be on my A game

Well to be honest, I left it far too late to organise a proper holiday over there this year and thought this may be ok for a mini break, plus get to be put in for the DJ comp is a bonus really.

I bet there is some small print I've missed, so don't worry, will give you an update when I return.

Well I haven't been for the last two years but have been over there around nine or ten times, I don't smash it as much as I used to but get the split between clubbing and chilling just about right :)

You been there much?

Thank you, I'm sure they'll be some really good DJs in attendance so need to be on my A game

It'll be my eighth time in September, so a novice compared to you! :)

A lot of people I know are going for closings on one of these packages. They've got quite a commercial pallet, so perhaps thats part of the reason for my reluctancy to try these.

I imagine them to be a fair young crowd too, so be interesting to hear you report back!

Back