Ministry 14th Birthday Extravaganza.

badboycrew

Hey gang.

This Saturday November 12th we very proudly celebrate 14 wonderful years of Ministry of Sound. It has been one hell of a ride so we are gonna do what we do best and throw a massive party. No matter what anyone says and what antyone thinks there is no denying the contribution and impact the Ministry has had on the British club culture.

This line up is about what we are doing now with Saturday Sessions and what we are doing into the future.

If you need anymore info drop me a mail on dvega@ministryofsound.com

ok then here we go

Ministry 14th Birthday Celebration

Saturday November 12th

11pm - ???????? Whenever everyones had enough

BOX:

DEEP DISH (6 hour set)
Mark Knight

BAR:

Ashley Beedle
Freeform Five
Marc Hughes

BABY BOX:

Paul Arnold
General Midi
Cool Uncle & Bones

Its going to be a proper party, we're all well excited about it and I hope some of you are too.

laters y'all. Until saturday

adios

vega

I'll be there :D with a bunch of friends to celebrate my birthday :D

booking tickets this afternoon

Im well excited and very proud.

Believe im gonna try and muscle on the decks

better keep an eye on me Barbie, make sure I dont do anythin silly!

badboycrew said:

You're banking on my keeping an eye on you :eek: I foresee carnage ahead :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
badboycrew said:

You're banking on my keeping an eye on you :eek: I foresee carnage ahead :eek: :lol:

ooh, that reminds me, must purchase some poppers :lol: :eek: :idea:

Ashley Beedle's booking agent has gone and double booked him meaning he will not be doing the Birthday on Saturday

He will be replaced by DJ Touche though so all good!!!

I will be at the PARTY

Hi. Even though I am new to the forum, I am saying to eveyone I AM GOING to this amazing party of Ministry. I am Patrick and I would love to meet some big clubbers in Ministry. I will provide a picture as soon as I can upload
one to my site.

Also, I would like to present myself. I am a student in the Uni nearby, I mean 2 minutes away: CRAZY LSBU!!!!
I'm part french (Parisian) and American.
So I'll hope to meet some of you guies on Saturday.
See you there, Patrick.

Picture of Patrick

Hi again.
Here is my pixs.

patrick.jpg

See you there!!

Party Review

Shit. What an amazing night. Got there at 10.20, thinking I would get in easily. And it wasnt really that long, like 20 minutes. Got in, music was good at around 10.30. So the night went on, the Bar was good, with this drums guy playing the f*** out of the drums. Sweet.
But then, all of this effort for one DJ Duo: DEEP DISH.
WOW. As soon as they came in, what an absolute thrill. The music changed of world, buzzing sounds came in at first, followed by some kind of flying airplanes, and this constant mix, no real feel of track change, but only when the beat starts hammering down. So they started up at 3, and never quit until 9.
Guies were asking me, "do you know when it finishes", and I did with my hand a 9, guies said "No"! 6 hour mix, started at 3, finish at 9.
And I never quit until 9, taking 3 breaks to chill out a bit. And I took many pixs and movies.
But what a sweet night out! One thing I said when I came out from there, was "AGAIN". It was great. So, thank you master DEEP DISH, thank you!
Also, this is not my first time with Iranian Dj's, as I have heard Dj Peyman, but not as good, of course, as the two House Music Monsters.

Please notice I was not on drugs (mentionning the flying planes) and that I only took 1 beer (to listen to the planes flying...). 2 Red bulls were needed.

Came in at 9.30, head was buzzing, woke up at 6pm, head was buzzing. Buzz Buzz, Again Again.

Back