Mid october weather.

Very concerned about the weather this week. Forecast looks pretty dreadful. Hoping for it not to be stormy for the landing and that any rain is not too prolonged.

Very concerned about the weather this week. Forecast looks pretty dreadful. Hoping for it not to be stormy for the landing and that any rain is not too prolonged.

finally some proper rainfall last night. I know it's not what the tourists want (and I don't want it too much neither), but we did need some rain. the sun's out again now. I think right now we are just in that unstable period where we get a mix of sun, clouds and showers for a few days. it's actually not looking too bad for the next few days, but the spanish mainland is getting a lot of rain right now coming from the atlantic, and some of that will undoubtedly reach the balearics, I think mainly after this weekend. forecast is changing a lot. still, it's 27ºC right now so hey, once the sun's out, it's off to the beach!

Hello people im going to Ibiza sept 6 to the 12.first time for me so looking forward to get out of crappy birmingham for a week.
Anyway my girl,who like myself is working and living in crappy birmingham.shes mentioned shed like to get away in october somewhere.
Whats the weather like in october in Ibiza is it beach weather,bikini weather,because its hadly worth it me taking her ibiza if its freezing and raining like back in brum.
And whats the latest youd visit Ibiza for viable weather.
A week at the beach might be good for my girls life and soul and mine.
I might ask her not 100%yet.i need to know what the weather like first.
Thanks for any replies.
Went one year for a wedding in September and it was raining for 10 days.
Went 2 weeks in December/January 2018
and it was raining maybe 2 days but the
week before and the week after alot of rain

finally some proper rainfall last night. I know it's not what the tourists want (and I don't want it too much neither), but we did need some rain. the sun's out again now. I think right now we are just in that unstable period where we get a mix of sun, clouds and showers for a few days. it's actually not looking too bad for the next few days, but the spanish mainland is getting a lot of rain right now coming from the atlantic, and some of that will undoubtedly reach the balearics, I think mainly after this weekend. forecast is changing a lot. still, it's 27ºC right now so hey, once the sun's out, it's off to the beach!
Our landing at midnight last night was a very bumpy affair. Very pleased about the weather today though! Cova Santa tonight :)

Back