Miami WMC

I was due to...had to cancel the trip just the week before :(
Ended up making money by not going though :D

Cash is sat in the bank waiting to book next year. 8)

My mate who I was going with got a promotion in his job which he had to start the week before WMC if he took. His boss offered to cover the cost of both our trips if he took the job. Too good to refuse for him, I didn't fancy going it alone so took the money. Sold on our UMF tickets so made a profit by not going :lol:

I Can't see your pictures of videos?

Did anyone from the UK go??

It's definatley something i want to do, possibly next year but definatley have to do it! But ive yet to see a brit on the internet on any forums that im on that have been, id like to know someone thats been for help and tips etc

I've been (I'm from Manchester) but it was a while ago now - 2005, would love to go again but my job means I'm rarely able to take holiday at that time of year.

From what i have seen and heard looks like its gone really bad.Spring Break and Mtv grind comes to mind.

I went 2006 and last year. Had a really good time on each visit and would recommend. Yes there are 'Spring Breaker' types at Ultra and some of the nights, but there is that much crammed into a couple of weeks you can easily avoid it and get some quality stuff cheap (Sneakbeats at Kill Your Idol last year was quality) - don't know where else you'd see the lineups over the course of 12 days or so.

Also, I've seen that people are dubious in case its all 'beautiful people' VIP and bottle service - I'm ugly as fug and had no problem getting in anywhere and clubs like Vagabond were much more friendly than some Ibiza Puerto favourites. (Base Bar anyone)

How much did it cost you last year if you dont mind me asking?

The trip or Sneakbeats ?

Trip (13 days) last year came to about £1600 (flights, cheapo hotel in mid-beach, food, drinks, tickets)

Sneakbeats was $10 to get in.

Don't get me wrong, some things were a raping - (Bad Old Swedish House Mafias Maquerade Motel do was going for >$100 and we went to see Morillo at LIV which was $60) but if you picked your events, of which there are plenty, you can get some real bargains and freebies - Def Mix @ Vagabond was $15 for example)

Lots of great nights away from the beach Aguabooty,DHM and Blu put on good underground partys a few blocks away from the hype.

The trip or Sneakbeats ?

Trip (13 days) last year came to about £1600 (flights, cheapo hotel in mid-beach, food, drinks, tickets)

Sneakbeats was $10 to get in.

Don't get me wrong, some things were a raping - (Bad Old Swedish House Mafias Maquerade Motel do was going for >$100 and we went to see Morillo at LIV which was $60) but if you picked your events, of which there are plenty, you can get some real bargains and freebies - Def Mix @ Vagabond was $15 for example)

I meant the trip :)

How much did you spend there?

Back