Miami Music Week

Bones

Anybody going? i forgot i booked that week off work, but i just can't afford to go this year with having to save up for the summer!

IF i was to somehow get some money though, where is the best places to stay?

Hey bones, i live just across the peninsula in Tampa so if you need any Miami advice feel free to hit me up on facebook or on here (i check FB way more, link is in my profile), I'll be there from Wednesday-Sunday at the Fountainebleau. Doing Paradise or the Pryda party Thursday, Diynamic Label party Friday and probably Crosstown Rebels Get Lost Party on Saturday. Let me know if i can help ya out or you want to party!

My advice would be to figure out if the parties you want to go to are more in the downtown area, or more in miami beach and then plan accordingly. Kinda like whether to stay in San Antonio or Playa d Boss :)

I will be at Trade tonight for Julio Bashmore, Cajmere, Pleasurekraft, Joris Voorn, TIGA and the Adana Twins if anyones around miami this week. Be at Paradise tomorrow for Jamie Jones/Trox/Lee Foss and that whole lineup, and Space Friday night into Saturday afternoon for Diynamic label showcase with Solomun.

it does a little bit, god damn wish i was there though! i really want to experience dance music in america, how it's different to uk and europe and so on

The paradise promoters oversold Jamie's show by 1,000 tickets, i would say a solid 700 people including myself were denied entrance and most people were yelling and causing fits outside at about 230am. Real ugly scene for that party. Lots of unhappy people

ticket holders denied entrance? thats pretty shabby. I'd hazard a guess its not the only party this will happen to

it was probably close to 1000 people that were denied who had tickets. fire marshalls came and shut down the entrance. the place was apparently no way able to accomodate even a few hundred more people

it was probably close to 1000 people that were denied who had tickets. fire marshalls came and shut down the entrance. the place was apparently no way able to accomodate even a few hundred more people

Will you get your money back?

I submitted my inquiry with resident advisor yesturday, waiting to see what they say. I am pretty sure i am getting it back, but in the state of mind i was in when i was attempting to walk in and see Lee Foss, money cant replace that lol.

Back