Merry Christmas...

Merry Xmas! I'm still working, though with a pint in my local, so can't complain. Fly to Tenerife in the morning too, so can't complain, again.

Have a good one Spotlighters: BITDers, Newbies, Mods, Writers and Other Site Management Staff. May 2017 bring all you wish for! x

Yes folks Merry Christmas to all..
Im starting early:eek: hot port and lemon in 1D mug..
View attachment 3081

Ginger bread to go with:

12825923_853523721424871_1863107371_n.jpg

One night Out for me..Thursday..
https-%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F26609291%2F134939632347%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg
A fknin tenner and.music that will blow your mind,body and.soul.. there's a few spotlighters I would like to get over these parts sometime.. you know who you are.:)

Last edited:
Hope you all had a good un. Video called a relative sat in San An over looking the marina and it looked a beautiful morning in Ibiza to celebrate Christmas Day :D

Now the fun starts :cool:

Daughter is going out on nyd to hear a dj dax j..:confused: I never heard of him(she said "how would you"):lol: and I asked where he playing.. and its a republik night witch are the best nights around here.any kids on here heard him..she loves technoo_O definitely from her mothers crusty years..:twisted:

Last edited:
Daughter is going out on nyd to hear a dj dax j..:confused: I hever heard of him(she said how would you):lol: and I asked where he playing.. and its a republik night witch are the best nights.any kids on hear heard him..she loves technoo_O definitely from her mothers crusty years..:twisted:

I know him as a friend. He's a good guy - he was trying to make it in Ibiza in 2007 where we both did seasons. He lives in Berlin now and owns Ear to Ground records (I think).

Back