Members Only...

stuie

I know... how dare I speak these words on here! :lol: :lol:

Just wondering if members has been 'deleted' why the threads still come up when you search for something? And also why we are all still 'members' of the usergroup? And why are the moderators of members still moderators of members if there is no members?

That is all :p

stuie said:
I know... how dare I speak these words on here! :lol: :lol:

Just wondering if members has been 'deleted' why the threads still come up when you search for something? And also why we are all still 'members' of the usergroup? And why are the moderators of members still moderators of members if there is no members?

That is all :p

Stuie,

Aren't you bored about the members deletion, the members not deletion, the members still open, when the members will be closed? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Members is not deleted, it's just deactivated

leese... not too much! does it show? :lol:

sil, i only asked a question or 2! :lol: i can see that it's not been deleted, just deactivated and that was the basis of my questions! why only deactivated and not deleted :?: :eek: :p

stuie said:
leese... not too much! does it show? :lol:

sil, i only asked a question or 2! :lol: i can see that it's not been deleted, just deactivated and that was the basis of my questions! why only deactivated and not deleted :?: :eek: :p

Why deleted and not deactivated? And that's my firs questin ;)

Back