Me saying hello

alright la's

said hello in the introduce yourself thread, but thought id do a thread of my own anyway.

from the wirral by Liverpool, and have spent the summer working at ibiza spotlight as their photographer and content contributor.

i'm ridiculous and like having a laugh. don't take me seriously, most people don't, i don't - and it seems to be working ok for me so far...

if you see me about on the island or back in the UK, say hello, ideally via a high five.

see you around!

chaps

Hi Chaps - I was in New Brighton last week visiting the old fella.

Care to post some of your favourite pics then?

:)8)

alright la's

said hello in the introduce yourself thread, but thought id do a thread of my own anyway.

from the wirral by Liverpool, and have spent the summer working at ibiza spotlight as their photographer and content contributor.

i'm ridiculous and like having a laugh. don't take me seriously, most people don't, i don't - and it seems to be working ok for me so far...

if you see me about on the island or back in the UK, say hello, ideally via a high five.

see you around!

chaps

Well, what do you look like ChapIbizaSpotlight ?

all the photos on spotlight of course Jam my man! I have every intention of doing a 'best of' album at the end of the season though. i suspect the various club dancers will feature heavily.

kim - if you think of a mildly ridiculous, mid length haired, un-tanned, yet ridiculously cool person. then you would have me. i tried to post a photo but they are all on facebook and people dont know me well enough to understand what the hell i am doing in them.

if you care to search out james chapman photography on facebook though, you could find me through that. enjoy!

all the photos on spotlight of course Jam my man! I have every intention of doing a 'best of' album at the end of the season though. i suspect the various club dancers will feature heavily.

kim - if you think of a mildly ridiculous, mid length haired, un-tanned, yet ridiculously cool person. then you would have me. i tried to post a photo but they are all on facebook and people dont know me well enough to understand what the hell i am doing in them.

if you care to search out james chapman photography on facebook though, you could find me through that. enjoy!

Not too close so no cigar yet ;)...

Congratulations on your full-time appointment and hope you will now be posting loads of photos on the forum too :twisted:

alright la's

see you around!

chaps

Hi James

I meet you at space on a Sunday In June, I was with Grego - That probably doesn't narrow it down at all as I'm sure you have been in lots of those situations....

Anyway... Welcome.

Rob

Back