May 22nd - 28th

WuWei

My fourth trip to Ibiza and my shy, 19yo son's first. I've met up with absolutely wonderful people on this forum in years past and would love to do so again - primarily on Anthony's behalf. Once again I'll have some space in my car for those interested in any of our daytime excursion to the beaches, Es Vedra, the 425BC sanctuary cave of the Goddess Tanit, sunset drumming at Benirras beach, etc, etc,. I even plan on a trip to check out the hedgehog rescue center. (I never realized that these cuties are native to Ibiza) Having had a rental car each time, I've come to know the island very well, and I simply love bringing people together to celebrate what this magical island has to offer. A few years back, our Spotlight group hit almost 30 people from a dozen different countries - we had a blast: both together and apart! Hit me up for rides or suggestions and I'll make sure to do whatever I can to help you make the most of your trip!

My fourth trip to Ibiza and my shy, 19yo son's first. I've met up with absolutely wonderful people on this forum in years past and would love to do so again - primarily on Anthony's behalf. Once again I'll have some space in my car for those interested in any of our daytime excursion to the beaches, Es Vedra, the 425BC sanctuary cave of the Goddess Tanit, sunset drumming at Benirras beach, etc, etc,. I even plan on a trip to check out the hedgehog rescue center. (I never realized that these cuties are native to Ibiza) Having had a rental car each time, I've come to know the island very well, and I simply love bringing people together to celebrate what this magical island has to offer. A few years back, our Spotlight group hit almost 30 people from a dozen different countries - we had a blast: both together and apart! Hit me up for rides or suggestions and I'll make sure to do whatever I can to help you make the most of your trip!
You survived partying with the pirate if I remember right..? that was a big group..

"You survived partying with the pirate if I remember right..? that was a big group."
It was indeed: and a very fun group as well! I've got a 'decent' camera and I can't tell you how much fun it was to capture a bunch of our outings together. I'm still in touch with many of them and hope to see them again over there someday soon. Going solo is especially great when you've got a big group to touch base with along the way.

Last edited:

I will be there over for the dates you are on island. I may make it out a few times, but no pirate level antics (family holiday). Will most likely hit up Pikes, Lio and Cova Santa.

What part of Va are you from?

Going 1st week of September with a mate but highly considering grabbing £100 flights 22nd-25th May but no digs cheap enough,anyone ever booked just flights.May I add huge lover of this Island and seen parts but need to see more

I will be there over for the dates you are on island. I may make it out a few times, but no pirate level antics (family holiday). Will most likely hit up Pikes, Lio and Cova Santa.

What part of Va are you from?
Roanoke - it's in the SW portion of VA

[/QUOT
South african flying in solo on 20th. Very keen to meet up with you all. Watsapp groups any good for arranging things??

Hi WuWei,

I am headed to Ibiza from NYC May 22-27. Where in Ibiza are you guys staying are you planning to attend any of the opening parties?

We're staying at the Sirenis Hotel Goleta located at the northernmost end of PDB beach. So far we've got nothing planned for Wednesday, the 22nd. I want to show Anthony as much of Ibiza as is possible in the "short" time that we're there. I always get a car and as I love to explore, I've gotten to know the island, and especially Old Town, pretty well. I've yet to decide when to do Pacha: Thursday (Music On) vs Sunday (Solomun). Here's the club tickets that I've gotten so far: this won't prevent us from skipping out or changing plans if something better arises. Thursday we'll start out at Cova Santa for their All Day I Dream and then later on, we'll head on over to Heart's Opening party - and possibly then on over to Music On at Pacha. Friday is the IMS Dalt Vila festival. Before this, I'd love to grab drinks and maybe something to eat at Bodega's. (It's at the bottom of the Port de ses Taules entrance). Saturday is Elrow at Amnesia and Sunday will be The Zoo Project at Benimussa Park. (I absolutely LOVE this place!) Monday we'll finish out with Lovely Laura and Ben Santiago at Ibiza Rocks. I'll work on a tentative itinerary for the days' activities here soon - Es Vedra, Agua Blanca beach, & Benirras Beach, are but a few of my objectives at this point, but after sketching out a rough plan, it's always a blast to ad lib as you network and get everyone's input. A plan encourages others to join in and as such, on prior trips, this has often snowballed into some memorable group outings - priceless AF!

The only issue I've yet to address so far, is about how to communicate once we're over there. In years past I would get a mobile wifi hotspot whereby everyone in my group could connect using their own phone #'s. This year I've gone with the Orange European SIM card which is going to have a French phone #. I don't know that number as of yet, but will look into getting it prior to flying over and then posting it on here.

Back