mates summer 2007

visha69

hi guys, im travelling to ibiza on the 8th june and would be cool to meet up with a few ppl from here. ive already got my spanish sim card . heres my number 0034662463320 . save it and give us a text when you arrive and we can have a few too many beers.....

anyone else got thier number already?

Hi visha is that your real name or nickname ?
Im powerwilly, im from glasgow in Scotland. Heading over to Ibiza for the my 6th time as you can see i love the place, its a great place to for the summer to work and play, worked once. meeting 2 of my pals over their, they are flying over on 23rd may, im going over on 25th may from glasgow arrive on the 26th .

If yous would like to meet up and look for jobs and get hammered at the same time gives a bell on +34676112082 come on troops, lets power party . We can even help you out with the island as know our way around. It will be a wicked summer, join the mega party.

My email wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk also use this to add me to your bebo address through your hotmail if youv got one.
My msn messenger to add is ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk my live space is to view photos on http://wilarm1988.spaces.live.com/

C you in ibiza, hey lets do da
powerdance

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard

Hi Visha
Ime flying over on the 9th june 4 2 weeks. ime staying in San an Bay. Is it OK 4 me to give you a ring when I get there so can meet up I would appreciate it.

Hey all!

2 23yr old guys flyin out from Manchester - June 20th - booked 2 weels in Del Mar Studios San Antonio for dirt cheap - will be looking to move into workers accomodation around 4th July.............will be looking for jobs as soon as we arrive!

Never been before - worked Malia season last year tho.

Any info on jobs, accom, or anythin potentially useful give us a shout............anyone up for meeting up to chill and party - even more welcome!

Give us a shout on here, msn/email - meltedben@hotmail.com
myspace = /doctorchat

Party on!:)

hiya im coming on july 1st will be looking for accomadtion and anyone who wants to give someone advice because i dont really no what im doing but looking forward to aving a great time get in touch please thanks!! fayebenee123@lycos.com

hi

faye - drop me a line or text when u get here as we may have a bed going in our flat - 0034 648078884

ah thats great thanks. as i said i havent been before so how much money do you think il need to take because i havent got a clue!! x x

Back