Massage on the beach? :-)

vasek

Hi every one,

I ve never been in Ibiza, but my friend told me about massages on the beaches. I m a professional masseur and I always wanted to do massages on the beach. Do you know anyone how it is going?

My friend told me, that there is a tent on the beach where anyone can get a massage. But does anyone know more about this specific job? Is it job only for locals, or for people from other countries as well. Can you do it on any beach or only somewhere. Any experiences? Anyone who already done this job?

Please, let me know any informations.

Thanks

Vashek

Is i legal or illegal?

I ve just got an information that massages on the beach are illegal :-( is it true?

Has anyone seen massages on the beach?

beach massages are illegal but that does not seem to stop people offering or recieving them. if you want to set up a table near sun loungers,it is prob best to ask permission from the owner of the sun loungers

good luck

Hi, we met a masseur last year on the beach (from my country), and we talked about a bit. He is since 5 years in Ibiza, doing massage on the beach. Half an hour is about 35 Euro, one hour is 50 Euro. He is working from 1 - 2 p.m till 8 p.m.

I've seen massage beds in the hotel, at the beach, so they do professional work. But it's legal or not, dunno.

Back