Marrakech Bomb Blast

MARKB

Initial reports say 15 Killed, mostly tourists.

Looks like the bomb blast is at either Cafe Argana or Cafe de France from the pictures on the TV.

Been to both places and i know lots of spotlighters have been too. makes it seem all the more shocking when you've sat in those seats.

Shocking and sad.

Initial reports say 15 Killed, mostly tourists.

Looks like the bomb blast is at either Cafe Argana or Cafe de France from the pictures on the TV.

Been to both places and i know lots of spotlighters have been too. makes it seem all the more shocking when you've sat in those seats.

Shocking and sad.

Argana - horrific. My folks were there a few months ago.

I am going on Saturday for four days. I must be very unlucky.

Remember I went to the End for the first time and had my best night in years and vowed to travel to London once every couple of months to visit. On the Monday they announced it was shutting.

Also frequented the German Bakery in Pune, India back in 2008 for a couple of weeks. That was bombed last year.

Got to look at the positive, should make Marrakech more 'edgy' if anything for my visit?. :cry:

blamed for what? you lost me there

It was a kind of jokey reference to your response that you "were only giving someone directions of how to get there - ie the perpetrator of said bombing?" but clearly its not that funny.... :oops:

it's ok - nobody ever laughs when I try and be funny on here

tom o'connor used to do standup on the chicken in a basket circuit - he had one quiet night, where there were maybe 11 people in the room and then he finally thought he heard someone clapping and said 'aah thanks very much!" and then the chap replied, "nahh, I just can't get the ketchup out"

it's ok - nobody ever laughs when I try and be funny on here

tom o'connor used to do standup on the chicken in a basket circuit - he had one quiet night, where there were maybe 11 people in the room and then he finally thought he heard someone clapping and said 'aah thanks very much!" and then the chap replied, "nahh, I just can't get the ketchup out"

Rim shot:lol:

Back