Mark B

puppylover

Do you know what your getting yet at the end of 9 months - did you find out last Monday???

Are you going to tell us

Thanks for asking pups!!

We're having a little girl!!

(well it's obviously not going to be a big girl!:lol:)

And we're calling her Mia! - due august 17th/18th

:lol::lol:

Cool! I got little girl Jessica (14months) and a boy Joel (3 in July). Both funny as fcuk and fantastic and beautiful! I could go on and on about them both all day and never get bored!
You got some wicked times ahead!
Good luck and all the best!

Thanks for asking pups!!

We're having a little girl!!

(well it's obviously not going to be a big girl!:lol:)

And we're calling her Mia! - due august 17th/18th

:lol::lol:

I wasnt sure whether you would go for the finding out in advance malarky so a bit hesitant to ask.... :oops:

also i was going to run a Spotlight Sweepstake on boy / girl / multiple birth :lol::lol:

Mia is a beautiful name - I work with a lady who has twin daughters - Mia and Eden - (and no, she doesnt go to ibiza - :lol::lol::lol:)

3 days after my birthday - you're having a Leo 8) - Good Luck with a HMW later in life.....

;):lol:

you'll be fine, it's just a real learning curve for both of you but you get used to it and soon you recognise a "hungry" cry from a "**** meself" cry. I still laugh about the time that Naiya did a projectile poo all over me when I was changing her nappy at 3am one morning, all over my face, arms, chest even got the wall behind me :eek:

the term "mustard with sesame seeds" will be all too real soon enough :lol:

;):lol:

you'll be fine, it's just a real learning curve for both of you but you get used to it and soon you recognise a "hungry" cry from a "**** meself" cry. I still laugh about the time that Naiya did a projectile poo all over me when I was changing her nappy at 3am one morning, all over my face, arms, chest even got the wall behind me :eek:

the term "mustard with sesame seeds" will be all too real soon enough :lol:

WHAT?!!!???:eek:

i never agreed to this! - where's me passport...:lol:

Back