Marco Polo Ii

Place is fine, but I stayed there a couple of years ago. Your standard quite nice Ibiza hotel. HOWEVER, we were robbed there. Well, I wasn't a friends room we went with. We were all in our room playing cards, and meanwhile they're room got proper robbed. Anyway, after much ranting and raving and the hotel being generally **** about the whole situation, for a variety of reasons, none of which I can remember now. We deduced that the hotel porter had been part of this little robbery and when accused, didn't say much in his defence. We were all fairly sure it was him and told the OB but nothing happened, despite a few other cases happening around the hotel. So, in summary, its a fine hotel, just behind the back of Eden and Es Paradis, which is good coz despite not really going there, its right by the sunset strip etc. and cab rank and you can't hear any noise really. Just make sure you use cash points each day and don't take any big wads of cash out at a time, I know it costs a few quid each time but it's better just excase this happens. My mates got like 800 Euros nabbed. I just got a solid 100 Euro's out each day, helps you keep to a budget too. Any more questions, would be be happy to answer.

Back