Manumission or Wonderland??

Keri

Hi

I'm going to Ibiza in August with some friends and I can't decide whether to go to Manumission at Amnesia or Wonderland at Eden on Fri 1st Aug. What kind of music could I expect at these events? What can I expect from the venues? I haven't been to Ibiza since 2002!

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

I had a similar dilemma between Manumission opening and Pure Pacha last year. We chose manumish and had a whale of a time. I'd have to say that the show was quite impressive if a little bewildering at times. Manumission has to be experienced if you haven't been before.

Or you could always go to both :D

I would say if you're looking for a clubbing night where the focus is on the music, go to Wonderland, the line-ups look pretty impressive. Also, Eden has apparently been extensively refurbished so would be interesting to see.

If you fancy a night where the show is considered as important as the music then Manumission would be the one. Amnesia's terrace has also been refurbished so that would be interesting to see too.

Personally, I would go to Wonderland, or Pure Pacha

I would go Manumission. Just to see what it is all about. I went there on my last night of my holiday and it was brilliant, I couldnt remember the music but the shows were amazing.

wonderland at eden tong & groove armada will set a whole new dimension in san an manumissions well overrated

Cheers for this guys :)

Think I've decided on Wonderland. Sounds like it'll be a good event and I'm intrigued to see what Eden's like after the refurb. Although Manumission is a good show and one to be exprienced. I think I'm looking for a clubbing night where the focus is on the music.

Keri :)

Back