Manchester

Germaine

What's up guys!

I'm heading to Manchester for 3 nights (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) at the end of October with 4 friends and was just looking to get some opinions on good nights out over there. Last time we ended up in Tiger Tiger the first night & Sankeys the 2nd (devastated it's closed!). I've been trying the get them to go WHP for Julio Bashmore on Sat 26th but doesn't look promising.

Type of music I'd be into would be kind of deep, funky & defected house music. Pretty much all house though, although I'm not big into techno and not a massive fan of trance.

Thanks in advance!

The clubbing nightlife in Manchester at the moment is poor. WHP suits some people but I only get the train in and the last train home, drinking in bars inbetween. There are some one offs but no real dedicated nights like the old days. I think Venus may have a trance night, maybe pm Scottish Helen, but personally I would go to Leeds instead.

Gorilla have been putting on some decent events of late. I was there on Friday for Matador & Detlef, really good night.

Redlight / Hannah Wants and Robert Dietz are on when you're there.

Might see if the lads want to go up to Leeds for a night but we're staying in Manchester City Centre and hitting a United game on the Saturday. Was going to head somewhere for the UFC too that's in Manchester that night.

Back