Mambo - Twitter

diver

Okay,

Following Mambo on Twitter, I know at my age:spank:!

But why do they have to tweet every fifth nano second.

A picture of a breakfast, a roast dinner, another sunset, numerous 3 second videos of a DJ........

Anyone else noticed or is it just me?

Now "unfollowed"

Ha yes, ive got them on facebook, photos of a hierbas, then a sunset, followed by a shoddy 6 sec vid of the sunset which looks like a 3 year old has filmed or a raving pisscan. Think I might be joining ya deepseadiver.

You've got to love their Facebook for every second video posted descending into 'wtf! this isn't Ibiza'. The one of DJs 'Glow in Dark' (?) playing r and b-ish stuff with a load of Towie'd up Dorises filming on their phones, for the Guetta pre-party last night is a classic of the genre.

Last edited:
Before the promenade it was a great place IMO, since then been on a steady decline. Having that extended seating area gave em license to introduce minimum spend , VIP and all that bullsh!t. This twitter/FB "WE ARE IBIZA" and all that is just another extension of it

Mambo when it opened to the late nineties was cool. The new sparkly version not so.

I only tend to go for breakfast these days, their heuvas rancheros is class. Can't remember the last time I had a drink at night there.

A pet hate is also people who call it Mambos (up there with Playa Den Bossa, VIP culture and EDM)

Love this thread!

On arrival back, and in my post-Ibiza Blues I unfollowed Mambo, spotlight (sorry), Pacha etc until I've booked my return trip! I can't deal with seeing what's going on....the mantra "can't see it, therefore it's not happening" is me to a T :rolleyes:

I almost deactivated my spotlight forum account but let's not cut the nose off too!!!

Sa trinxa instagram is class.....CircoLoco also possibly a bit guilty of overdoing it on social media...anyone agree?

Back