Mama roux's at eden

Smith39

Has anyone been to this event? Just wondering what it's like and what attendance is like?We land Tuesday 29th Aug and there's nothing that's caught our eye to go to that night.
We are mid 30s and returning to the island after quite a while off. Some of the group fancy checking out the west end for old times sake but I know that will be a dissapointment and we will probably be scrambling looking for somewhere to go at 2am.
Are there any small clubs worth checking out that night? Music wise most of the lads aren't into anything too hardcore. Things like defected & amnesia presents probably most to our taste. Some good house music with a few classics.
Any help much appreciated.

Given your age range, tastes of the group and the fact you'll be in the San Antonio area, I think Mama Roux's is probably the ideal shout. It's not going to be super-packed like Defected, but music should be accessible to even the most casual fan of House music

Ahh great thanks. We don't really want it super packed so sounds spot on. I remember going into eden years ago and must have been 30 people in there maximum. Was around the time it changed its name for a season, maybe the year before.

Hi @Smith39 unfortunately Mama Roux's is finishing early and will no longer be on your date
Ahh right, is that down to poor attendance ? Is anything else likely to replace it?

Is there any smaller clubs worth checking out?

Seems a quiet night with amnesia and now eden with no events. I think Mambo brothers at hi is our only real option as camelphat will be too heavy for my friends and the other nights look more techno or rnb

Back