Major Eeeeek Moment - 5hrs til I leave work and head to the airport

puppylover

I just checked my travel documents last night (yes I know, should have checked them when first got them in the post!) but I noticed it has Phil's surname is slightly wrong, I have called the holiday company and they said "yeah, should be ok - as long as his passport is correct and you have other documentation to prove he's who he is...."

Didnt exactly instill confidence it has to be said.....:lol::lol::lol:

I just checked my travel documents last night (yes I know, should have checked them when first got them in the post!) but I noticed it has Phil's surname is slightly wrong, I have called the holiday company and they said "yeah, should be ok - as long as his passport is correct and you have other documentation to prove he's who he is...."

:lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you done the pre Ibiza brain cell count?

mine were in optimum condition... we head out early morning on Wednesday... and today the Drs diagnosed me with bloody shingles!!!
Hopefully a couple of days rest and I should be clear by the flight, I have had it over a week apparently...
Been advised to 'take it easy in Ibiza'.... yeah right!
I have such shoddy luck, last trip to ibiza I got really bad flu and was bed ridden for 8 of the 10 days...

aaaahhh!!!

Anyway safe trip, and maybe run into you over there... I will be the girl with the scabby forehead... lol dont worry, apparently its not contagious anymore. ;)

What a funker if he cant go :lol:

ps, see ya saturday, check your pm's !!

lol - I know do you think he will see me off and wave me goodbye at the departures desk? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sophie - will keep an eye out for you - I am not a doctor but I would prescribe sunshine, lots of vodka limon and a few good nights out with your mates - I reckon you will be fine :lol::lol::lol:

lol - I know do you think he will see me off and wave me goodbye at the departures desk? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sophie - will keep an eye out for you - I am not a doctor but I would prescribe sunshine, lots of vodka limon and a few good nights out with your mates - I reckon you will be fine :lol::lol::lol:

That deffo sounds like a "Kill or cure" prescription :)

Lots of reviews to look forward to with all you peeps over there at once :D

Back