Luciano at destino...

MikeJ

Just a few questions since ive never been to this place. How big is it? Is it likely to be sold out if i turn up on the day? Is it a pool party, or just an outdoor area? Will I be allowed in with a backpack?

Cheers

the place is big and holds space for several thousand people. it won't be sold out if you turn up on the day without a ticket, but it'll be more expensive on the door as it's the case for most events. it is a vast outdoor area with a pool, but the pool is closed off during the party. as long as you don't bring any items in that you shouldn't bring (drinks for example) you shouldn't have a problem bringing in a backpack.

Just a social commentary. Just to add:

Best place in ibiza i have been to. Not quite an océan club , none of that pretentiousness but more genuine in terms of its social parameters. Its clientele is broad but it keeps space for aloofnes. So it is pretty broad and inclusive. And the place itself is nicely designed. This is the type of place where a humble regular clubber interested in music can mingle with people who are in the island just to relax and are not necessarily into clubbing. I can humbly share that I ran into conversations in which I met people that I had little in common with ( they were way older and moneyed) and also ran into some girls - some were friendly some were just gold diggers in the look out. Take it as you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went there @ cocoon afterparty last year ATM one of the 3top places to dance in ibiza (have to try cova santa)

actually, I was just reading some of the reviews for destino, (because of facebook). Mixed reviews in terms of their room service and hotel within destino. However as a party place and its social and setting atmosphere it could not be better.

Stayed there some weeks ago for a couple of nights:.
+ Vibes / Atmosphere
- Service (none to be found anywhere which includes the service at the pool, room service etc.) -> bascially a service-less hotel
- Room size (a €400 standard or deluxe room gets you max. a 20m2 room) -> you can't stay in such a room for a week without finally getting claustrophobia.

I would actually go back there because the setting is really, really nice. Just don't expect the usual 5* service, but come on it's Ibiza!!!

Back