Lovebox - El Row

ignite77

Checked out the El Row stage at Lovebox on Saturday in London, actually spent the whole day there and was great fun. Brought back memories of Space, had a bollywood theme. Lots of costumed people on stilts and confetti going off everywhere. Was an outdoor space as well which worked really well. Great mix of djs, including Matador and James Zabiela

The after party was good. Went to Laundry to see Heidi and Matador again.

Great weekend!

Checked out the El Row stage at Lovebox on Saturday in London, actually spent the whole day there and was great fun.

The after party was good. Went to Laundry to see Heidi and Matador.

What's the venue like? Been meaning to check this out. It's a restaurant/trendy bar with basement club space, right?

I was at Lovebox on Friday, I checked out Elrow for Groove Armada's set. Was great fun, had a good crowd there.I thought it was one of the best stages, great set up. Never been to Elrow before, now it's way up the list for nights to visit when I'm in Ibiza in Sept!

El Row have a showcase at Studio 338 on 5th Sept. Perfect venue fit imho. Annoyed I already have plans.

What's the venue like? Been meaning to check this out. It's a restaurant/trendy bar with basement club space, right?

Laundry was really good. Very much underground warehouse kind of vibe with a great sound system - similar kind of layout to Sankeys - bar on the right - dj booth/stage up front with pillars dotted about. Great crowd as well.

Unfortunately I am on my honeymoon for El Row at 338........missing SW4 as well!

Back