- Love Story /// sunday mornings @ Picaso Music Lounge - *CANCELLED*

McRackin

Super Moderator
what used to be the brothel la tortuga :!:

Ibiza has long been a safe harbour for the misfits of the world. A bohemian paradise that has attracted pirates, royalty, rock stars and hedonistas for the last 50 years. Its permissive outlook to nightlife has shaped global attitudes, creating a melting pot that joins all creeds and colours into one; unified by a party, party, party spirit.

For Winter 2015 a new group of troubadours has emerged with a fresh story to tell - Kato, Emilio, Simone & Grayson present "Love Story"

In the spirit of freedom and acceptance we present a heady cocktail of music, friendship and party spirit. An adult playground where we can forget our troubles, dance and celebrate.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?

Come, make a fool of yourself and have a ball - who cares?

12065683_1647391695520275_7640664991257160076_n.jpg

I love it..what a better way to spend Sunday morning. I feel a trip with out the kids on the horizon soon.:twisted: With kato at the helm it can only be good fun.. Our first winter visit 5 yrs ago ended with a hooker back in our room and funny enough kato had me on the quest list for Somni that same night..

Opening as an after right in front of a family-orientated hotel that opens all year round is not the most clever idea...

same promoters, different concept...

This Sunday evening we start our Winter after hours offering from 8pm until 6am Monday morning at Picaso MUSIC Lounge in Talamanca.

Low key is the vibe - its not for everyone.

No VIP, no tables, no reservations, no wristbands, no brand.
Just quality music, nice people and a smoke machine.
Lets celebrate.

Music by.

Andrea Aureli
Becka Rawkins
Camilo Miranda
Kocis Souldrops
David Phillips
Gray Swan
Hector Moralez
Justin Harris

12341484_10153644242201047_2918740283275662825_n.jpg

Back