Lost .... I gave up after end of series 3 so...

puppylover

can someone tell me what the hell it was all about in the end - in fact was there an end? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone tell me what the hell it was all about in the end - in fact was there an end? :confused:

The end was a big disappointment especially for the Lost "Geeks" who maintained that all would be reveled and everything would make sense at the end.

It was a bit like those cults who proclaim the "end is nigh" and nothing happens:lol:

Basically the were making it up as they went along. Most plausible explanation was that they were all existing on different dimensions that the Islands energy controlled.

Same as yourself, I gave up after the second series.........

At least Flash Forward is not as leftfield

The end was a big disappointment especially for the Lost "Geeks" who maintained that all would be reveled and everything would make sense at the end.

It was a bit like those cults who proclaim the "end is nigh" and nothing happens:lol:

Basically the were making it up as they went along. Most plausible explanation was that they were all existing on different dimensions that the Islands energy controlled.

Same as yourself, I gave up after the second series.........

At least Flash Forward is not as leftfield

I'll bite
utter nonsense explanation

Most questions were answered
Most that weren't were bascially uber fans blowing minor details out of proportion

I thought lost was pretty much on the ball, okay they could of made the reality of the smoke monster a bit more sinister for the imagination!?

Thank god its over though, took ages watching every episode....:spank:

Back