Looks like Im not going Ibiza

T

Tiesto_fan

:(

Just been to Lunn Poly and was told the best deal they can do me for early Augest is £311 each, and phoned Teletext when I got home and they had the same deal, but me and my friend only have £250 each to spend for the actual holiday :( Looks like we cant go, any ideas people?

...last minute

take a last minute flight, and search for a cheap room on the island....ibiza town, hostal right in the middle of placa de espana,...maybe

Unlucky!

I noticed that late deal holidays seem to be least expensive 3-4 weeks from departure. Could you go at the beginning of September.

My Girlfriend and I got 2 weeks on 24th August for £280 each. It's in San An but it'sa studio, has a fridge and isn't in the West End.

Check travel agents everyday you can get dirt cheap holidays if you don't flying the next day.

poppie said:
go on to www.lastminute.com Ibet there is somthing there! Also try www.bmibaby.com - for cheap flights - my boyfriend and his mates have got a flight ti Ibiza for £50, going end of Aug!

We have been checking lastminute.com everyday, not got much to be honest. The cheapest they have is around the £311 price aswell

ian_jamsie said:
Check travel agents everyday you can get dirt cheap holidays if you don't flying the next day.

We dont really want to fly next day. Because we need to buy new clothes ect for the holiday, so want time to do that, dont want to spend more money then find we cant actually find a place!

However it looks like this is our only option, but anything less than 3 days before I dont think we will be able to go :(

If your willing to leave at short notice, check out the holiday auction sites such as mytravel.co.uk. I saw a holiday to Ibiza on there the other day, flight and named accomadation for £19 each and the bidding was just about to close! They had quite a few holidays for under £100 as well.

I paid 140 pounds for flight from gatwick and seved day accomodation in center of San Antonio. lastminute.com ... i meet someone on the flight who booked few days before leaving and got the same deal for 106 GBP
obviously that august is going to be more expensive.

Try: www.Thbhotels.com I have just got back from the Bahia in san an, the 2key apartments owned by the same company looked nice aswell, e-mail them for a qoute. Check out flightsearchers.co.uk for a cheapo flight. This may help!?!

Hi.. have you tried www.co-optraveldirect.co.uk? We bookedlast month and got 3*acc and flights for £250 each, flying from aouthern airport is bound to bring the price down.. Hope you find something.. :D

BMI baby are doing cheep flights out of east midlands airport this summer, i've managed to get one for £65 and then a hotel for £130(could have got a lot cheaper hotel if we wanted), my mates got there flights for £40 so give them a call you could get a holiday for a little as £150.

Hope this helps friend!

Tinkerbell said:
Hi.. have you tried www.co-optraveldirect.co.uk? We bookedlast month and got 3*acc and flights for £250 each, flying from aouthern airport is bound to bring the price down.. Hope you find something.. :D

Cheers for the url, added it to favourites and will keep checking it for deals!

My friends booked the time off work so we can go from any time from this sunday, he has booked 2 weeks off, so that gives us the whole first week in which we can leave

Hopefully will get a good deal say about this Thursday or Friday for pretty cheap

Make sure you end up in San An or Playa den Bossa - some of the cheapest deals may be in one of the family resorts.

dude did u check out the lunn poly website its got some really good last minute deal it might be worth checkin out

what a differende a few days and a few friendly people on this board makes!!!

We have just booked our holiday to Ibiza!!!! It cost £240 each, after the kind man deducted the commision off the holiday so we could get the holiday for our price range

We are however staying in a hotel called "Mestert" which I have never heard of nor got any results off the internet from!

Anyway thanks you guy, and I will be seeing those of you out there THIS WEDNESDAY!

Now I got to go check the club listing to see if we are gonna get to see Tiesto!

Back