Looking to podium dance in Ibiza

anangel

Im a 24yr girl looking to out to Ibiza and i really want to get involved in nightclub podium dancing out there but not sure where to start? Has anyone here done this or have any suggestions or advice?Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to do the same thing...Manumission auditions for their dancers in April...That is podium/striptease kind of thing...You looking to go out next season?

I have a close friend who is dancing at all the clubs this year....she got work via an agent in the UK who sorted everything.

I'll see what i can find out...but the most obvious thing you need is looks + talent.

8)

Hi Laura if its who i think you are, small world hey.Im thinking about having some time out to myself and spending a month in Portugal in a couple of weeks and then im looking at coming back and going out to Ibiza asap to dance.Maybe we could hook up if out there same time.Ill take a look at Manumissions website.S Express, would be really grateful if you can get some more info from your friend, that would be fab.

Hey there also looking to do the same thing, was thinking going there round may .......note sure where to start either (!!)

To dance at amnesia

A tip for you girls. Go to amnesia and look for diego. He is the person responsable for hiring girls. I have a friend (goergeous blond, blue eyes, amazing body-polish girl named Julia) that just talked to him and started working the next day. It´s worth a shot! Good luck.

Laura, defo if we are all over similar time then certainly have to hook up.Arveloso, thanks thats worth baring in mind.

I podium danced in Ibiza last summer and personally I'd advise against it. Dancing over there is not about proper club, podium dancing. Most places want you to take your clothes off, even if they don't say that in the advertisment. This goes for many of the big clubs too. Just be careful girls. Manumission seemed to be the only club night that treated its dancers well, but the competition is fierce!
Good luck!

yeah, i wanna know too! cause if its what im thinking im gonna look for a job like diegos at manumission!

some of the manumission girls danced almost everywhere, manumission on a monday, amnesia for cream and armada, hed kandi at eldivino's, DC10... coastline cafe... bar M on occasion and i don't have any recollection of them having to take their kit off in those places???

manumission opens on 4th JULY 2005... they've asked me to come back and work but i can't do the whole season cause i got other plans.. they also want most of the girls back they had last year cause they were very good as well as stunning... but they will hold auditions again... my guess is that is will be in the beginning of june...

manumission will also be 2 days a week this year so whether they require girls working both nights is another story ... goodluck to u all... i personally won't be going out until rehearsal's start cause ibiza was still pretty dead around that time...

hope that was of some help...

Back