looking for work in Ibiza

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!

now listen in

me and another lad are well up 4 comin out and workin all summer and im sure you all are 2. we need somewhere to stay though!!

anyone wanna share or anyone know anywhere we can get? maybe 2nd week in june?!!!!!

nice oneeeeeee

reedy

Hi Guy's!!

My names Sarice looking to go out to work in ibiza asap would be happy to share:) or organise somewhere to stay with anyone who is also looking to do the same..

Big love

Sarice xx

Check me out on myspace www.myspace.com/saricefrizzell

Hi sarice im powerwilly, im from cumbernauld in Scotland. Heading over to Ibiza for the my 6th time as you can see i love the place, its a great place to for the summer to work and play. fly out ont he 25th from glasgow, got accom for 1 week

If yous would like to meet up and look for jobs and accomodation together, gives a bell. Can even help you out with the island as know my way around. It will be a wicked summer, lets all have a fun time and a wild party.

My email wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk also use this to add me to your bebo address through your hotmail if youve got one.
My msn messenger to add is ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk my livespace is http://wilarm1988.spaces.live.com/

C u in ibiza, leave your email add and ill respond, even talk to you on bebo and messenger before we head over

Lets do the powerdance, powerwill in da air

hey reedy - im charlie (m,20,u.k), how are you?
im going out to ibiza the second week in june on holiday with club 18/30 and will be looking for work and accomadation for after my holiday finishes. If your about and free hook up with me sometime around the 13th and we'll look for work together and find a place to crash. im looking to either be a pr rep or bar tender but in all honesty any work will do to get me started. im quite prepared to be a fruit picker, pool cleaner or dare i say it waiting staff! lol!
(waiting is the worst job in the world!)

anyway drop me a line, charlie.

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!

now listen in

me and another lad are well up 4 comin out and workin all summer and im sure you all are 2. we need somewhere to stay though!!

anyone wanna share or anyone know anywhere we can get? maybe 2nd week in june?!!!!!

nice oneeeeeee

reedy

Alreet, I'm heading out 13th June with a mate. We've got a place sorted for the first week but we're looking for somewhere to live after that. You know when you're heading over?

xx

work & sharing Accom in Ibiza

Hey Guys!! looking to go beginning of June now 4 defo..let me no who's up 4 it..Have 2 people so far gonna hook up 4 a drink and plan accomm etc..:) Anyone else who can get to london to plan our exciting trip let me no??

Big love and xx's Sarice

hey there!
do u know if u can get some job on ibiza WITHOUT having all the papers? Just to agree with an employer?
i dont have an EU passport but i still know to do a lot of stuff ;) & feeling crazy to come 2 ibiza

thanks, kiriz

hey there!
do u know if u can get some job on ibiza WITHOUT having all the papers? Just to agree with an employer?
i dont have an EU passport but i still know to do a lot of stuff ;) & feeling crazy to come 2 ibiza

thanks, kiriz

Most employers request that you have an NIE number and I think you need an EU passport to be able to obtain one of these.

On the other hand...there may be jobs around that dont request either.....but sometimes not a great idea....:confused:

Im not too clued up on this......Grego?????

Most employers request that you have an NIE number and I think you need an EU passport to be able to obtain one of these.

On the other hand...there may be jobs around that dont request either.....but sometimes not a great idea....:confused:

Im not too clued up on this......Grego?????

you rang m'lord;) :lol:

where are you from kiriz?

legally - you need a visa to work in ibiza. if you are an EU citizen then you don't, but everyone needs an NIE to work, which aside from being legal gives you basic protection under employer's liability insurance/employment law, etc

illegally - many people work in ibiza without papers, they work cash in hand and clearly run the risk of being treated badly or poorly particularly in relation to wages and payment.

in the last few years, i think there has been an increase in the requirement for an NIE amongst employers and you cannot obtain an NIE without a pre-contract from a prospective employer.

having said all that, i worked in ibiza for 3 years (summers) without papers and it never affected me and friends have worked there in the last couple of
years and just worked without an NIE.

i'm sure if you "know to do a lot of stuff ;) & feeling crazy to come 2 ibiza" then everything will be fine, but be careful.

Hey Guys!! looking to go beginning of June now 4 defo..let me no who's up 4 it..Have 2 people so far gonna hook up 4 a drink and plan accomm etc..:) Anyone else who can get to london to plan our exciting trip let me no??

Big love and xx's Sarice

hiya - im avail to go from around june 21st and can get to london easily. Im up there most of next week so let me know if ya interested. heres my ms page for extra stuff on me

http://www.myspace.com/148936170

cheers

you rang m'lord;) :lol:

where are you from kiriz?

legally - you need a visa to work in ibiza. if you are an EU citizen then you don't, but everyone needs an NIE to work, which aside from being legal gives you basic protection under employer's liability insurance/employment law, etc

illegally - many people work in ibiza without papers, they work cash in hand and clearly run the risk of being treated badly or poorly particularly in relation to wages and payment.

in the last few years, i think there has been an increase in the requirement for an NIE amongst employers and you cannot obtain an NIE without a pre-contract from a prospective employer.

having said all that, i worked in ibiza for 3 years (summers) without papers and it never affected me and friends have worked there in the last couple of
years and just worked without an NIE.

i'm sure if you "know to do a lot of stuff ;) & feeling crazy to come 2 ibiza" then everything will be fine, but be careful.

great reply...thats what I meant but in greater detail! :lol:

I didnt use my NIE once in Ibiza either....since coming to the mainland Ive used my NIE both times and had a proper working contract. Think things may be a bit stricter lately though as Grego said.

great reply...thats what I meant but in greater detail! :lol:

I didnt use my NIE once in Ibiza either....since coming to the mainland Ive used my NIE both times and had a proper working contract. Think things may be a bit stricter lately though as Grego said.

;):D

Back