Looking for work in Ibiza summer 2007

tadcmx

I am a 20 year old male from Ireland looking for work in Ibiza this summer. Can anyone help me? I was in ibiza 3 times and love the Island. Im not fussy about what type of work i get. Please help me out be much appreciated.

When are you planning on heading out? Me and my mate are thinking of going around the beginning of June. Were on the same boat as you mate, never been as a worker before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya tad,

i'm going to work in May as a PR girl. i've heard the best thing to do is go round all the diff bars n clubs when u get there n ask around for work. may/june employers will be looking for workers so it should be pretty easy (i hoping!)

Peter, are u stayingi n San An?

A few of us are meeting up when we get there, gimme an email sometime if u fancy it. heather.maddrell@dlge.gov.im

luv heather
xxx

hi guys im like u i went last yr n loved it and now i really wanna get out there n wrk. im a 19 yr old male and probs goin on my own in may .im not bothered wot i do but wouldnt mind pr wrk.ive heard take enough mony for a couple of weeks because u mite not get wrk straight away.good luck mate ;)

Hiya tad,

i'm going to work in May as a PR girl. i've heard the best thing to do is go round all the diff bars n clubs when u get there n ask around for work. may/june employers will be looking for workers so it should be pretty easy (i hoping!)

Peter, are u stayingi n San An?

A few of us are meeting up when we get there, gimme an email sometime if u fancy it. heather.maddrell@dlge.gov.im

luv heather
xxx

How did u get that job?

In da same boat as u mate a friend of mine went out last year for a holiday and never came back we met him when we came over at da end of august and he claimed finding work was fairly hard if ya dont no anyone but where ders a will ders a way. goin out myself wit a mate at da start of june for a holiday and hopein to stay on fingers crossed!!

Back