Looking for some travel tips please???

DJ DomSamba

Hello everyone :D

I will be flying out to Ibiza on August 26th and will be staying in San Antonio.
I was just wondering if anyone could give me some travel tips.

Will it be cheaper to get a couple of taxis from the airport to San Antonio when we arrive?
Or will it be cheaper to pre-book an airport pick up on Ibiza Spotlight?

Also, what is the cheapest/quickest way to get to and from Playa D'en Bossa from San Antonio?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone would like a copy of my Ibiza Mix that I will be doing before I fly out then let me know and I'll send you a link to it.

Many Thanks,

Dom
(DomSamba)

IBIZA GIGS:
Monday 29th August - Tiesto Pre-Party @ Kanya
Monday 29th August - Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Tuesday 30th August - Carl Cox Tuesdays @ Space
Wednesday 31st August - Savannah

the cheapest way to pdb is bus to ibiza town then bus to pdb. will be a few euros. the quickest way is a taxi and more like 15/20 euros

Or rent a car!
30-odd euros a day and you can travel back and forth as you please (when not muntered, of course!)

well it depends how many people there are and how much you have been quoted for a transfer. from the airport its a little bit more in a taxi probs 20/25 euros and nearly all of them wont take more than 4 people.

well it depends how many people there are and how much you have been quoted for a transfer. from the airport its a little bit more in a taxi probs 20/25 euros and nearly all of them wont take more than 4 people.

The quote on the spotlight airport pickup is 61.25Euros for 5 people from airport to San Antonio.

Or rent a car!
30-odd euros a day and you can travel back and forth as you please (when not muntered, of course!)

It does work out great value. Book ahead this year if you do in order to get choice from a local company (try using the Spotlight booking engine). Getting hard to find cars at short notice already especially from the airport. Avis now wanting 75Euro/day for a small Seat Ibiza even on-line. Hertz even more. Booking Monday to pick up Tuesday, I eventually found 3 days from Atesa for 105Euros.

They had no small cars left though and I ended up having to take a Citroen Grande Picasso people-carrier, which made driving around San An/PDB and trying to back up on the road to Cala Mastella a very interesting experience !

Back